Monday, May 14, 2007

SAMZ COOL


My name is Sam and I am Nine years old. My favourite band is Dragonforce.I have longish curly hair.My birthday is in June. I love reading and have about a million books at home that are mostly fantasy and fiction My favourite actor is Johnny Depp.My best friend is Manaia and other friends include Mitchell Daniel Liam Liam Liam Sally and me. I also like My Chemical Romance. I have brown eyes and blonde hair.I worship the greek gods and I have a shrine to kronos at my friend Josh’s house.Kronos is the Titan god of time and is awesome.We built it out of a honeycomb a ladder and a huge rock.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Sam
Nice looking blog!
I have a maths challenge for you: You reckon you have about a million books at home; just how big is your home??
Here's the challenge : work out just how much space 'about a million books' would take up!!

Room 2 said...

Sup Sam itZ sally have a good holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He He Ha Ha

Room 2 said...

dave a million books would take up about ten of my house!!!!!

Room 2 said...

dave a million books would take up about ten of my house!!!!!